Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm done

I'm done blogging. I will soon be making my blog private, so don't think that you are missing out on anything. There will be no more posts. I just don't want any random creepos looking at my old posts. The truth is, I have not been updating anyone on the majority of Jaidin's surgeries and procedures for the last 6-7 months now (unless they have been major things). Our little angel has been under anesthesia a little over 30 times by now. She is amazing.... what more can I say?!
Well, maybe I should just say that I am done "for now." Who knows what the future may bring. I only created this blog to keep everyone up-to-date on the latest in Jaidin's current medical status.
That being said, I guess we are hoping that at least for now, the worst is behind us. Love you all! Thanks for all your support!!